JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

I post a lot at TFL. Live between Coburg and Harrisburg (north of Eugene). I am an administrator at the U of O. I spent 20+ years in the Army, have a little 9 acre "farm" that doesn't actually grow anything :), wife (also retired Army) and 4 kids.

Things I like are the things I like - Ford trucks, Remington rifles, Leupold scopes, 30-30, 30-06, and .45 ACP. Not a very creative list, but it works for me.

I also bowhunt, shooting an Oneida Black Eagle. Usual year I go elk hunting with my bow and then deer hunt with a rifle.

New toy is a .460 SW, 8 3/8 inch. Scoped with a Leupold (see above) 2.5-8. Plan to use it for deer hunting and maybe at some point elk.

Toys I hope to acquire, in no particular hurry or order, are a .257 Roberts and an AR platform. I just played with Uncle Sam's M-16 for way too long not to own one.

Dave

Down to one right now - 700 SPS in -06. Got a good deal on it at Joe's with a Leupold VX-II and a hard case.

I had a 7400 that never wanted to cycle reliably, so traded it in when I got my .460

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top