JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know they are more expensive as everygun I purchase I check there to see the gun and for fun pop in my zip and I alway get at least twenty or more percent less. It's worthless unless you cannot get it locally but then I just order from my dealer and overnight it and still save.

Scott

In my area (Eugene/Springfield) you can get guns for $30 over what you're quoted through the gun genie - absolutely worth doing. Plus it only takes two days from when you order any gun for it to arrive. It a great service.

I use it all the time, but mostly for research. I have yet to buy one from them, but since the next couple guns I plan on buying are ones that are usually special order for stores around here, I may just have to try them out.

I've used them a number of times. Just find the model I want then call my dealer and let him order it. As long as I let him receive it with his regular shipment (once or twice weekly) there's no shipping charge and the price has always been the Gallery of guns quoted price or just a couple bucks more.

I've used them several times. Always worked perfectly. One dealer told me I would have paid a few dollars less ($6 I think) if it would have gone through one of the their other distributors instead of through Davidson's, but the ease of using the Gun Genie was worth it to me. Doubt I would order any other way. Have heard of one instance where someone used Davidson's "lifetime warranty" (worked just as described).

I bought a Colt AR-15 through Davidsons. There was a problem with the gun when it arrived. They took it back & refunded my money - no questions, no problems, quick service. Most gun shops I've dealt with, if I had this problem, the response would have been: "all sales final; take it up with Colt".

I'd definitely use them again.

I just checked their prices against a new MP40c S&W I just got through my dealer and they were $167.00 more expensive.... needless to say I am not impressed.

I guess the price spread can be pretty large depending on WHICH dealer the gun is delivered through. I just checked on that model and came up with a $200 difference between the lowest and highest dealers in a 50 mile search area.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top