JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know they are more expensive as everygun I purchase I check there to see the gun and for fun pop in my zip and I alway get at least twenty or more percent less. It's worthless unless you cannot get it locally but then I just order from my dealer and overnight it and still save.

Scott

In my area (Eugene/Springfield) you can get guns for $30 over what you're quoted through the gun genie - absolutely worth doing. Plus it only takes two days from when you order any gun for it to arrive. It a great service.

I use it all the time, but mostly for research. I have yet to buy one from them, but since the next couple guns I plan on buying are ones that are usually special order for stores around here, I may just have to try them out.

I've used them a number of times. Just find the model I want then call my dealer and let him order it. As long as I let him receive it with his regular shipment (once or twice weekly) there's no shipping charge and the price has always been the Gallery of guns quoted price or just a couple bucks more.

I've used them several times. Always worked perfectly. One dealer told me I would have paid a few dollars less ($6 I think) if it would have gone through one of the their other distributors instead of through Davidson's, but the ease of using the Gun Genie was worth it to me. Doubt I would order any other way. Have heard of one instance where someone used Davidson's "lifetime warranty" (worked just as described).

I bought a Colt AR-15 through Davidsons. There was a problem with the gun when it arrived. They took it back & refunded my money - no questions, no problems, quick service. Most gun shops I've dealt with, if I had this problem, the response would have been: "all sales final; take it up with Colt".

I'd definitely use them again.

I just checked their prices against a new MP40c S&W I just got through my dealer and they were $167.00 more expensive.... needless to say I am not impressed.

I guess the price spread can be pretty large depending on WHICH dealer the gun is delivered through. I just checked on that model and came up with a $200 difference between the lowest and highest dealers in a 50 mile search area.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top