Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Davidson's Gallery of Guns

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by cyclesarge, Sep 21, 2010.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

2. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

I've used them once and had a great experience. Pistol was 20% cheaper out the door than regular local. I'd use them again....and wished they carried Sig :)

3. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

I know they are more expensive as everygun I purchase I check there to see the gun and for fun pop in my zip and I alway get at least twenty or more percent less. It's worthless unless you cannot get it locally but then I just order from my dealer and overnight it and still save.

Scott

4. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

In my area (Eugene/Springfield) you can get guns for $30 over what you're quoted through the gun genie - absolutely worth doing. Plus it only takes two days from when you order any gun for it to arrive. It a great service.

5. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

I use it all the time, but mostly for research. I have yet to buy one from them, but since the next couple guns I plan on buying are ones that are usually special order for stores around here, I may just have to try them out.

6. pakrat57

pakrat57 Reedsport Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've used them a number of times. Just find the model I want then call my dealer and let him order it. As long as I let him receive it with his regular shipment (once or twice weekly) there's no shipping charge and the price has always been the Gallery of guns quoted price or just a couple bucks more.

7. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

I've used them several times. Always worked perfectly. One dealer told me I would have paid a few dollars less ($6 I think) if it would have gone through one of the their other distributors instead of through Davidson's, but the ease of using the Gun Genie was worth it to me. Doubt I would order any other way. Have heard of one instance where someone used Davidson's "lifetime warranty" (worked just as described).

8. sprice37

sprice37 Albany Oregon Active Member

I have not used it yet but hae used the website for checking prices and getting an approximate.

9. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I've used it for price comparisons. Sometimes their prices look pretty good.

10. rds801

rds801 Portland Member

I've gotten 2 guns through them. I always check them for price comparisons.

11. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I bought a Colt AR-15 through Davidsons. There was a problem with the gun when it arrived. They took it back & refunded my money - no questions, no problems, quick service. Most gun shops I've dealt with, if I had this problem, the response would have been: "all sales final; take it up with Colt".

I'd definitely use them again.

12. robeport

robeport St Helens, OR New Member

I used them for a .22 S&W through NW Rifleman. Couldn't be happier.

13. BearAspen

BearAspen Snohomish County New Member

I just checked their prices against a new MP40c S&W I just got through my dealer and they were $167.00 more expensive.... needless to say I am not impressed.

14. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I guess the price spread can be pretty large depending on WHICH dealer the gun is delivered through. I just checked on that model and came up with a $200 difference between the lowest and highest dealers in a 50 mile search area.

15. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

That is where all the guns come from in the link below in my sig-line..............

16. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

The Gun Broker in Tigard is listed as one of their retailers. That is where I always buy my guns these days.

17. BearAspen

BearAspen Snohomish County New Member

Yeah, they are more in line with what I paid for mine. $550 out the door. With the $50 rebate or 2 free mags (SW promo right now) it is a sexy little gun for a descent price.