Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Davidson's Gallery of Guns

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by cyclesarge, Sep 21, 2010.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

2. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

I've used them once and had a great experience. Pistol was 20% cheaper out the door than regular local. I'd use them again....and wished they carried Sig :)

3. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

I know they are more expensive as everygun I purchase I check there to see the gun and for fun pop in my zip and I alway get at least twenty or more percent less. It's worthless unless you cannot get it locally but then I just order from my dealer and overnight it and still save.

Scott

4. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

In my area (Eugene/Springfield) you can get guns for $30 over what you're quoted through the gun genie - absolutely worth doing. Plus it only takes two days from when you order any gun for it to arrive. It a great service.

5. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

I use it all the time, but mostly for research. I have yet to buy one from them, but since the next couple guns I plan on buying are ones that are usually special order for stores around here, I may just have to try them out.

6. pakrat57

pakrat57 Reedsport Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've used them a number of times. Just find the model I want then call my dealer and let him order it. As long as I let him receive it with his regular shipment (once or twice weekly) there's no shipping charge and the price has always been the Gallery of guns quoted price or just a couple bucks more.

7. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

I've used them several times. Always worked perfectly. One dealer told me I would have paid a few dollars less ($6 I think) if it would have gone through one of the their other distributors instead of through Davidson's, but the ease of using the Gun Genie was worth it to me. Doubt I would order any other way. Have heard of one instance where someone used Davidson's "lifetime warranty" (worked just as described).

8. sprice37

sprice37 Albany Oregon Active Member

I have not used it yet but hae used the website for checking prices and getting an approximate.

9. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I've used it for price comparisons. Sometimes their prices look pretty good.

10. rds801

rds801 Portland Member

I've gotten 2 guns through them. I always check them for price comparisons.

11. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I bought a Colt AR-15 through Davidsons. There was a problem with the gun when it arrived. They took it back & refunded my money - no questions, no problems, quick service. Most gun shops I've dealt with, if I had this problem, the response would have been: "all sales final; take it up with Colt".

I'd definitely use them again.

12. robeport

robeport St Helens, OR New Member

I used them for a .22 S&W through NW Rifleman. Couldn't be happier.

13. BearAspen

BearAspen Snohomish County New Member

I just checked their prices against a new MP40c S&W I just got through my dealer and they were $167.00 more expensive.... needless to say I am not impressed.

14. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I guess the price spread can be pretty large depending on WHICH dealer the gun is delivered through. I just checked on that model and came up with a $200 difference between the lowest and highest dealers in a 50 mile search area.

15. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

That is where all the guns come from in the link below in my sig-line..............

16. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

The Gun Broker in Tigard is listed as one of their retailers. That is where I always buy my guns these days.

17. BearAspen

BearAspen Snohomish County New Member

Yeah, they are more in line with what I paid for mine. $550 out the door. With the $50 rebate or 2 free mags (SW promo right now) it is a sexy little gun for a descent price.