JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0155: :s0155: :s0155: :s0155: :s0155:

Davidson’s announces ‘NRA edition’ 10/22 takedown model

Earlier today, Davidsons – one of the largest firearms wholesale companies in the nation – announced a brand new, exclusive-to-its-dealers “NRA Edition” takedown model of the famous Ruger 10/22 semiautomatic rifle, which is quite possibly the most popular self-loading rimfire on the map, and the announcement is sure to raise the hackles of anti-gunners.

<broken link removed>

That went to Kayak and popups galore. Never clicking again. Not that I gleaned a photo from that painful experience, I'd think a folding stock on a regular one would suffice/be equivalent.

That went to Kayak and popups galore. Never clicking again. Not that I gleaned a photo from that painful experience, I'd think a folding stock on a regular one would suffice/be equivalent.

I don't know what'samadda with some folks who can't figure out adblocker and pop-up blocker. I never see any of that stuff.

I just tried it, and didn't see any of the garbage.

What's "kayak?"

No probs here ..........

11112.jpg

11112.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show