JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wash. activists battling billionaire bucks over gun rights, privacy

Another big bucks infusion from billionaire Steve Ballmer and his wife, Connie to the Initiative 594 campaign, reported by the Seattle P-I.com, shows what Washington state grassroots gun rights activists are up against in their battle to prevent government gun confiscation without due process, while also resisting what they consider an extremist gun control measure that even the state's rank-and-file police and sheriff's deputies oppose.

<broken link removed>

This is more evidence of the rich pushing their controlling agenda. If the they have all this money, why do they ask for more? I like to know my enemies, so I get their emails.
People really need to try and scrape together some kind of donation to 591.

WAGR_logo_ema_header.png
Friend --

Which do you want first -- the good news, or the bad?

Here's the bad: One third of the voters who support universal background checks ALSO support the gun lobby's ballot measure that would prevent Washington from having universal background checks.

Crazy, right?

Now, the good news: We know how to beat this. We know exactly what voters need to hear to clear up this confusion, and we are ready to have hundreds of thousands of conversations with voters all across the state. We just need the resources to fuel our campaign -- and one of our supporters has agreed to match every grassroots donation between now and Au‌g‌ust 1‌5, up to $20,000.

<broken link removed>

It's that simple -- we need to have a conversation with hundreds of thousands of our friends and neighbors to clear things up. And we need your help to do it.

Will you help us fight the gun lobby's attempt to trick our voters?

<broken link removed>

Thanks for your help,

Tracy Newman
Finance Director
Yes on 594

Last Edited:
<broken link removed>

It's that simple -- we need to have a conversation with hundreds of thousands of our friends and neighbors to clear things up. And we need your help to do it.

Will you help us fight the gun lobby's attempt to trick our voters?

<broken link removed>

These micro-donations are really driving the money-pool for the anti's. A guy who doesn't even think about a $25 single donation will probably make 2, 3, $3 donations. Better than nothing. And it adds up. It's how the Giffords have made a lot of their donations (I get their emails ;))

This can't be! :eek: Why that Koch snorting dirty harry says there are no demokkkRat billionaires rigging the political process for their own benefit. :rolleyes:

These micro-donations are really driving the money-pool for the anti's. A guy who doesn't even think about a $25 single donation will probably make 2, 3, $3 donations. Better than nothing. And it adds up. It's how the Giffords have made a lot of their donations (I get their emails ;))

Then every time you do, kick in $5 to the POGR campaign. And encourage all your hunting and shooting pals to do likewise.

http://wagunrights.org

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top