JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use to like him a long, long, long, and long time ago. He went off the deep end and turned into a Keith Oberman who also went off the deeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp end.

Nothing will happen but maybe it will always make him wonder........... There is enough people in this country but we are PC do Dave might know that he should watch his mouth. He is a jerk anyway.

bubblegum that- i'll piss on muhammed and any green flag. we, as a nation, need to stand up and shout "bubblegum islam, bubblegum your false allah, and bubblegum your false prophet," once and for all. let them call a "hit" on every single red-blooded American. the idea that any American, letterman or not, cant say whatever the **** he wants turns my stomach.

bubblegum that- i'll piss on muhammed and any green flag. we, as a nation, need to stand up and shout "bubblegum islam, bubblegum your false allah, and bubblegum your false prophet," once and for all. let them call a "hit" on every single red-blooded American. the idea that any American, letterman or not, cant say whatever the **** he wants turns my stomach.

bkb, I finally agree with you............There should only be one flag flying in this country. I mean 2, each state and the United States flag and no others. I would burn or piss on that flag with but I already burned one in their country.

I am not PC and I don't think this country should be either as we blow billions of dollars being PC and it makes me sick.

David Letterman is a left wing Obama loving moron good for Al Qaeda to finally go after someone other than our troops
I don't know anyone who watches his political show each night it's sickening

David Letterman is a left wing Obama loving moron good for Al Qaeda to finally go after someone other than our troops
I don't know anyone who watches his political show each night it's sickening

Well in that case I hope Rick Perry, Michelle Bachmann, and Sarah Palin, and every single talking head at Faux News are put on the al Qaeda hit list.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Seriously. So you don't like Letteman? OK, to each his own but to be OK with any American being on an al Qaeda hit list is the epitome of partisan bovine excrement. I dislike the aforementioned people but I don't want them on an al Qaeda hit list anymore so than I want any other American on the list.

The left loves terrorists, loves to watch servicemen die so they can make wise a$$ jokes. He deserves all the love they are going to show him. I always thought he was about as funny as a wet fart,,,,,,,,,,,calling for the rape of the 12y/o Palin daughter and thinking that was funny was when I decided to howl with laughter when he got hit by a bus.

Top ten ways to know you are being targetted by Al'Queda

#10. An influx of Saudi citizens train in New York city to be the replacement band for Paul Shaffer (who mysteriously dissapears).

#9. Your car has a strange "ticking" noise

#8. You have a new intern named Ahmed Muhammed Akbar

#7. You notice that your camera crew all have black masks and machetes

#6. You are referred to in the open credits as "The Infidel"

#5. All your cue cards denounce the United States as a tyranical, overbearing war mongers

#4. Your staff are secretly trained and funded by the CIA

#3. Each commercial break starts an audiance chant of "Allah Wakbar!"

#2. Al Jazeer places a bounty on your head

And the #1 way to know you are being targetted by Al'Quada...

A man with a long beard asks "does this napkin smell like chloroform?"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top