JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure how it'll go, but my GF attends UW Tacoma and the president of the associated student Union sent a blast email to all students encouraging them to walk out of class on 4/20 protesting weapons on the campus. By the way that date has to do with smoking cannabis to 99%+ of college kids. That's probably because 99%+ don't know it's also Hitler's birfday.

Amusing thing is concealed weapons are already prohibited on the campus... Don't exactly know what they're asking for. They don't either I imagine.

That's kind of what I was getting at - a large portion of potential protestors will be getting stoned instead. Maybe the armband wearing stiff arm saluting Hogg picked Hitler's birthday for a reason.

One trick pony doesn't know yet that his one trick is already stale. At least he didn't jump on the Starbucks boycott so he still has a chance for a future career.

Interesting to see how his call for an April 20 protest goes, yup he decided 420 was the best date to go with.
It will go up in smoke!!!! :D

Bizarre...
First we have a meme from Hogg that to achieve security we have to restrict guns
Then we have the near NAZI salute
Next we have arm bands
By happenstance plans mass rallies on Hitler's birthday (April 20)
Now the title of his new book is "Never Again" inciting the survivors and descendants of the Holocaust

Coincidence?????

I've been boycotting Starbucks ever since I tried their coffee. Undrinkable without sugar levels I'm not comfortable with due to the over roasting. Plenty of better options out there.

I don't go into Starbuck's that much anymore. I have a stove top espresso maker that I put on the stove and let it brew. Makes great thick coffee. I buy the Lavazza coffee beans than grind them myself. Or if I am lazy I enjoy the Cafe Du Monde Coffee and Chicory and the French roast coffee.

Wouldn't have it any other way. 1524195106254952239261.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads