JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vanguard and Blackrock are the first and fourth largest owners of Twitter respectively. Every time Hogg uses twitter he does business with and makes money for the same groups he's boycotting. Seems consistent...

One trick pony doesn't know yet that his one trick is already stale. At least he didn't jump on the Starbucks boycott so he still has a chance for a future career.

Interesting to see how his call for an April 20 protest goes, yup he decided 420 was the best date to go with.

Well...it is Hitler's birthday....:eek:

He is fighting to stay relevant at this point. His moment is behind him and his handlers know it. He screwed up when he did his little Hitler/disco pose. It was all down hill after the internet got a hold of that photo. Lol.

Especially after his earlier attempt to bring back the Nazi style arm bands..............

Quite the striking resemblance to the Hitler youth, but then again, I honestly believe that is the look that he was going for.

Ray

I don't know..........
Boycott just sounds so sexist to me.

I believe this is what he's talking about..............

two-men-bed-gay-482.jpg

To each their own, I guess................

Ray

Hey Hoggy, America's terminally offended Snowflakes and Media have already moved on...to protesting Starbucks.:rolleyes:

To save li'l Hoggy's flagging fame, and in recognition of Starbuck's idiotic decision to close ALL it's stores for racial sensitivity/virtue signaling on May 29th....
.... I propose we all go to Starbuck's on May 29th and buy a cup of their over-priced crap in solidarity with that over-hyped master-baiter.

Maybe Dick's Sporting Goods will put Hogg on their board of directors?

Last Edited:
One trick pony doesn't know yet that his one trick is already stale. At least he didn't jump on the Starbucks boycott so he still has a chance for a future career.

Interesting to see how his call for an April 20 protest goes, yup he decided 420 was the best date to go with.

What, there's a new boycott of Starbucks? I'm still on the old one, will mine carry over to the new one???:p

What, there's a new boycott of Starbucks? I'm still on the old one, will mine carry over to the new one???:p

I've been boycotting Starbucks ever since I tried their coffee. Undrinkable without sugar levels I'm not comfortable with due to the over roasting. Plenty of better options out there.

I've owned two Vanguard funds for many many years. They have performed very well and I have no intention of dropping them. Kinda peeved they own CNN and the Twitterverse tho. :(

I've owned two Vanguard funds for many many years. They have performed very well and I have no intention of dropping them. Kinda peeved they own CNN and the Twitterverse tho. :(

Just making money the old fashioned way - off of the stupid... I have money invested in Vanguard as well. Makes me smile when every time Jim Acosta or some other dolt flaps his jaws I make a small amount of money.

Just making money the old fashioned way - off of the stupid... I have money invested in Vanguard as well. Makes me smile when every time Jim Acosta or some other dolt flaps his jaws I make a small amount of money.

You figured what amount per jaw wag yet?:)

I'm not sure how it'll go, but my GF attends UW Tacoma and the president of the associated student Union sent a blast email to all students encouraging them to walk out of class on 4/20 protesting weapons on the campus. By the way that date has to do with smoking cannabis to 99%+ of college kids. That's probably because 99%+ don't know it's also Hitler's birfday.

Amusing thing is concealed weapons are already prohibited on the campus... Don't exactly know what they're asking for. They don't either I imagine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top