JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, "somebody" organized it and coached the kids, "somebody" got the kids off from school, and "somebody" payed for it..................:rolleyes:

So, the completely unsupported speculation by a senior official of the America First Action PAC about Soros' possible involvement is worthy of a post?

Maybe this is why the Russians were able to wage a pretty successful mis-information war on the US.

634193C4-D3D0-42B7-9E1D-16038DA86C52.jpeg

So, the completely unsupported speculation by a senior official of the America First Action PAC about Soros' possible involvement is worthy of a post?

Maybe this is why the Russians were able to wage a pretty successful mis-information war on the US.

That's actually a very good point :oops:

Yep the big money on the left has a new group of Puppets come on that wiggle and Shake to make more anti-gun people.
It's the children that are now rallied In the heat of the moment, with emotions running High, tears on their faces. They are playing it like the New York Symphony.:mad:

Last Edited:
Come on now, we all know it' the F.B.I. what set this all up! :mad::mad::mad: still work n under Obummer and Co! Let' get the blame right, after all, it's the end game were talking about!:mad::eek::mad::mad::eek:

Maybe it's because a bunch of their friends and classmates were murdered? I don't know about you but I'd be pretty upset too.

This is some disgusting BS.

Maybe it's because a bunch of their friends and classmates were murdered? I don't know about you but I'd be pretty upset too.

This is some disgusting BS.

It's perfectly obvious that someone is directing their emotion and organizing it into a tool. I tried to stomach enough of the cnn "town hall meeting" to get a sense of how biased it would be (more than expected btw), and the girl with the shaved head was going off on Dana Loesch about bump stocks. I guarantee, she never heard of one until this week. This guy didn't even have one.

What else do you do on a forum? This isn't the continental congress, its a bunch of people socializing that have a common interest in guns.

Then there's you.

No, it's not George Soros (whoever the **** that guy is) That was a school that had a good debate team. You can see it with the young woman who was speaking. And young people who are pissed and organized can change alot...... And I'm sure they're organizing themselves. I've asked repeatedly where I can sign up for my 1500 $ a day protest pay plus legal fees, and no one ever seems to know where. I enjoyed the hell out of watching our president suggesting concealed carry for teachers. I laughed hard because I didn't want to cry. Few problems with this, and I'll just leave you with 3. First, schools are constantly defunded, teachers are buying there own supplies, and now you suddenly have $$$ for pistols? 2 Philando Castille worked in a school and concealed carried. How do you stop those brave, brave policemen from killing black school employees? And 3rd, when old saint Ronnie Reagan was shot, he was surrounded by armed secret service men.

No, it's not George Soros (whoever the **** that guy is) That was a school that had a good debate team. You can see it with the young woman who was speaking. And young people who are pissed and organized can change alot...... And I'm sure they're organizing themselves. I've asked repeatedly where I can sign up for my 1500 $ a day protest pay plus legal fees, and no one ever seems to know where. I enjoyed the hell out of watching our president suggesting concealed carry for teachers. I laughed hard because I didn't want to cry. Few problems with this, and I'll just leave you with 3. First, schools are constantly defunded, teachers are buying there own supplies, and now you suddenly have $$$ for pistols? 2 Philando Castille worked in a school and concealed carried. How do you stop those brave, brave policemen from killing black school employees? And 3rd, when old saint Ronnie Reagan was shot, he was surrounded by armed secret service men.

1: they can keep buying their own

2: you're not funny

3: he only shot a couple people before he was caught, the average school shooter gets 14.something.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top