JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Locked and unloaded behind the cans of tuna"... Wow.

This SOB is setting an adversarial tone right from the start.

How is this in the public interest, Mr. "President for all Americans"?

Chipmunk needs to lay off the Bryers Vanilla Bean ice-cream...those C-Cup m00bs of his are makin too many lefty loins twitch like wounded lizards

I'm always suspicious of edits, things that don't show the whole whatever.

Watched the whole interview on Cheddar TV. Online, it's there.

In addition to his blurb about Tiger whoever and zombies.
Not a word about training.
Not a word about sincere reasons anyone would buy a gun for the first time.
Says cops and hospitals will suffer because all the gunz!
Spends most of the time saying domestic violence is the yuge problem. Like most anti-gunner things that's a lie; nationally about 1,500 people are murdered in domestic violence per year, not all with guns. That's only about 8% of homicides. (Very rough figures)

So, having watched the whole thing I can say that this guy is a lying tool. Not anything I didn't know really, just by reputation. But seeing him perform for Gifford's is illuminating as to the type of tool he is. He might even be a fanatic.

Do people of his Ilk even take him seriously?

That speech, statement or whatever it could be called was nonsensical drivel. It was Illogical and presented no pattern of sensibility or intellect.

Personally I consider myself to be much more astute and a better speaker than this idiot and it makes me wonder sometimes what did I do to miss the mark on pursuing politics myself because if this is an example of 'quality' in the Government then we are in BIG trouble.....

That speech, statement or whatever it could be called was nonsensical drivel. It was Illogical and presented no pattern of sensibility or intellect.

Personally I consider myself to be much more astute and a better speaker than this idiot and it makes me wonder sometimes what did I do to miss the mark on pursuing politics myself because if this is an example of 'quality' in the Government then we are in BIG trouble.....
Now is the time to run, people will elect any old guy/gal off the street no matter how bad their past or present behavior is.

It's called an unsound mind. There is a reason for it, but the rules here do not afford one the opportunity to explain it.

Ladies and germs…. David Chipman.

B3701C48-8999-4433-A61F-1CEFC38D3E7D.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top