JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently purchased some 9mm that was offered at Dave's done by a reloader in Lynden. Many rounds had not been put through the final die and had bulged cases cause FTE...had them examined at the range. Took them back to Dave's and the they wouldn't do anything about the issue...told me to contact the re-loader. Asked for a phone number since none was on the box and was told he didn't have it.

Dave's just lost my patronage.

What does it say on the box.. any sort of company name? If not, both parties are not doing the right thing and they know it. I half suspect "Dave's" reloads them.

Dave's sold them to you, they are liable if they blow up in your face. They should know better then selling reloads in the first place. And not to be rude, but I wouldn't buy reloads from anyone I didn't 100% trust.

I would take the ammunition back and remind them of that liability when you ask for a refund.

Dave's sold them to you, they are liable if they blow up in your face. They should know better then selling reloads in the first place. And not to be rude, but I wouldn't buy reloads from anyone I didn't 100% trust.

I would take the ammunition back and remind them of that liability when you ask for a refund.
They are either commercial reloads or not. They should be for Dave's to have sold them.
If they are commercial reloads Dave's is not liable nor would/should he afford a refund, same as factory loads.

Recently purchased some 9mm that was offered at Dave's done by a reloader in Lynden. Many rounds had not been put through the final die and had bulged cases cause FTE...had them examined at the range. Took them back to Dave's and the they wouldn't do anything about the issue...told me to contact the re-loader. Asked for a phone number since none was on the box and was told he didn't have it.

Dave's just lost my patronage.

@PeglegJones: this is Joel from Dave's Sports in Lynden. Just read your post and we're very sorry about what happened. That is absolutely not in line with our policy and whichever staff member gave you that response was incorrect and will be re-trained on this topic. That local re-loader is no longer doing so, so it shouldn't be a future issue, and regarding your 9mm ammo there, you can bring it in to exchange for some factory-new loads. You can email [email protected] and we'll get this taken care of for you (and would like to find out who you talked to if possible). Thanks and sorry again about the error on our part.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top