JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
73EC923D-0A67-431C-8CFB-89D04ADB7FCE.jpeg 486EA64E-059A-492F-822A-C71FDB90D4D2.jpeg I have for sale a Stevens 320 12 Guage home defense shotgun for sale, only shot it 5 times. Don't use it. Just started Dave Ramsey so trying to sell to help with debt buyer pays $20 transfer located in Albany OR gun price $175

X2 on the congrats. The wife and I followed his plan and are now 100% debt free including the house. Keep with it, it works!

We went through FPU also. My old self is thanking my young self for looking out for our future so long ago. God willing, two weeks from now we will be debt free with no consumer debt, car payments, motgage...just retired and living in a nice home in Idaho waiting to find a place to serve others.

We went through FPU also. My old self is thanking my young self for looking out for our future so long ago. God willing, two weeks from now we will be debt free with no consumer debt, car payments, motgage...just retired and living in a nice home in Idaho waiting to find a place to serve others.
That's awesome!

That's awesome!
Thanks!

Masseyman760...good job. Stick with it because this is like being 300lbs overweight. Very diacouraging when only small progress is seen, but as time goes by, and with God's help and our discipline we can finish well.

GLWS.

We did it too. One low limit credit card with nothing on it in a safe deposit box. (Mom is old and we may need an emergency trip). Only debt is mortgage ane we pay every two weeks and have it set to kick in a few extra bucks each time. We have things under control and have for the last three years.

Good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.