JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coward? I'm not a a gang of black kids terrorising the 'hood. I'm not a single black kid mugging an old lady. I'm not any kind of black kid doing something that might be construed as suspicious, in fact, I'm just an old fart going about my business in a piddling village in the bubblegum-end of nowhere, or bumbling around town looking just like any other old fart who dresses for comfort - see handy illustration of me in everyday dress -

upload_2018-4-23_10-19-12.png

Now tell me, do I look like ANY kind of threat to anybody?

The answer is 'no'.

So, I've never been stopped by the law - for anything - EVER, in my life.

I don't need a any kind of knife to protect myself as I don't live in any kind of threatening environment. There MAY be a secret horde of young black or Asian knife-carrying urban terrorists living in our village, but I'm pretty certain that there isn't.

tac

Last Edited:
The problem is the entire meat culture. If you didn't have tough proteins, you'd save so many lives.

You could cook veggies whole and eat tofu with the only common sense utensil, the spoon.

Clothes could be made from bolts of cloth simply draped around one's self.

Boxes could remain unopened on delivery with the recipients family sitting on their haunches waiting for the monolith to magically open like the monkeys in 2001.

Nothing sharp so now can hurt anything.

Or perhaps there are trusted people that can come and open the box for you... if it saves one child...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top