JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.In Sweden and Germany there are No-Go areas. What that means if you are WASP and you go there, do not expect help the police don't go there, neither would an ambulance. If you are raped, that was all your fault, for going there. I am starting to read that these places may be popping up in certain Councils (Towns) in the UK.
Like Michael Strickland in Portland..

Scotland Yard needs your help. What might be causing these increases? The raw numbers are not the whole issue - it is the dramatic increase.

<broken link removed>

MOPAC's figures showed startling rises in several crime types over 2017, which saw 80 people stabbed to death amid concerns about acid attacks and violent robberies in the capital.

Homicide increased by a third to 137 murders, all knife crimes were up more than a quarter to more than 14,500 incidents that saw 2,000 victims under the age of 25 injured.

Personal robbery increased by 40 per cent, theft from the person a third and Islamophobic hate crime by 39 per cent to 1,678 recorded incidents.

Funding to tackle London knife crime
What - Hospitals do not report "all" crime to the police? They trying to be Oakland? (or any other us sanctuary city? )
Knife crime incidents rose from 1,336 in January 2014 to 1,660 in June, while gun use rose from 306 to 410, <broken link removed> .

Mr Khan also urged hospital staff to report all knife crime cases to police.

Knife and gun crimes rise by more than 10% in a year

Violence fuels biggest crime rise in a decade

Scotland Yard needs your help. What might be causing these increases? The raw numbers are not the whole issue - it is the dramatic increase.

<broken link removed>

Funding to tackle London knife crime
What - Hospitals do not report "all" crime to the police? They trying to be Oakland? (or any other us sanctuary city? )

Knife and gun crimes rise by more than 10% in a year

Violence fuels biggest crime rise in a decade

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." --George Orwell, 1984

Gee, they have "no clue", huh?

F6F29524-B9C7-43BC-AA8B-677BB6ED1960.jpeg

@Stomper - Beat me to it...

Sharp increases in crimes, especially rapes are not uncommon when you have spikes in a certain demographic of immigrants...

Angela Merkle knows this all too well...

We need to be wise about immigration into the States, lest we be next...

I've carried a knife of some sort , ever since I've proved myself trustworthy of one.
I love it when folks ask me to cut something or open a box etc...with my knife ...then ask:
"Why do you carry a knife...?" :eek::confused::D ( Happens more often than you might think )
Andy

I'd really hate to think that ANYTHING that happens here in yUK might get imported into the USA, especially the generally wacky laws on so many things.

Basically, just before anybody gets their panties in a twist, here in yUK is it an offence to carry a knife in a public place with a blade more than 3.5 inches long.

Now, lets get real about this. I've worn a Leatherman since the middle 80's, even while in uniform, because they, and their ilk, are just SOOOO darn handy for, well, most everything.

BUT, you'd have to KNOW that I was wearing it, either by lifting up my woolly pully, or just by being so darn close to me that you could see it on my belt - NOT something that happened much, since until a few years ago, we were not allowed to walk around in public in uniform. Now I'm just a civilian, I usually wear some kind of a light jacket that conceals my midriff [and my Leatherman] from prying eyes.

So, having ascertained that its a bit like a CCW, to get yourself arrested for carrying one, you'd have to be doing something that would get it seen by a member of the public, and to do that, you'd have to pull the knife out in public and start waving it around. In the US of A, this might just get you blown out of your footwear by a handy police officer, and even in yUK in recent times, it would not be a popular move to ensure any kind of an extended future, let alone a bright one.

So it's using a knife in the threatening manner, likely to cause fear in the general populace, that will get you the most grief. Out here in rurals, we we live, most rural-occupation people either carry a knife of some sort, or have ready access to one in a vehicle - or even a buddy, like me, who DOES carry one.

Let me remind you all that not everybody hereabouts lives in the Big City, where the likelihood of seeing a young person tooled up with a knife, is STILL a cause for great concern, and would attract attention of a possible fatal kind.

BTW, last night's fatal stabbing involved TWO young black men, who had stabbed each other...one was killified, the other one will be wishing he had been.

tac

Yet another reason to carry always.

Not only are cops minutes away when seconds count, but times like this they just don't bother to do what they are supposed to be there to do.

Again they are not there to protect, just investigate after the fact

They simply have to try and save face. They're going to be really upset when, now that they've gotten guns out of society over there, now it will be knives, yet the killing will continue.

"Cookie Monster". They're using the same tactic "they claimed" tobacco companies were using to market cigarettes to children. Everyone knows a guy riding the range on horseback was specifically designed to attract children, I guess lol ........... In 12 years knives will be taboo to all children because the cookie monster claimed they would be a coward if they touch a knife. Oh I can just see the conversations at the dinner table then. "Real men stuff the whole steak in their mouths because only cowards use knives."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top