JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it work with factory ammo?
Not yet, it's really a POS and I've got my doubts that the cartridge is a viable one in an AR platform at this point. As far as buy once cry once, these are the same issues people have with AA branded ones too. At this point the components inside of it are of higher quality than what they put in, but…..they did design it so……

Not yet, it's really a POS and I've got my doubts that the cartridge is a viable one in an AR platform at this point. As far as buy once cry once, these are the same issues people have with AA branded ones too. At this point the components inside of it are of higher quality than what they put in, but…..they did design it so……
Well I'd say if it won't work with factory it generally won't work with handloads..

Problem with some of these proprietary cartridges that companies have trademarks on is they won't authorize their reamers to be used by other makers. 50 beo is one of those. The companies that wan't to make barrels are left to reverse engineer and it doesn't always end well.

Tried a another barrel previously, I think it was a Stoner?
I just got my Beowulf up and running. I did have a little bit of a problem with it cycling properly. When I replaced the buffer spring that fixed the problem. I have an x-caliber barrel, aero precision upper and lower, and a lantac drop in trigger. Did you check the head spacing on yours?

I just got my Beowulf up and running. I did have a little bit of a problem with it cycling properly. When I replaced the buffer spring that fixed the problem. I have an x-caliber barrel, aero precision upper and lower, and a lantac drop in trigger. Did you check the head spacing on yours?
All barrel and bolt combos were matched from factory. I've never had a round chamber without "help". That's why I'm thinking it's an out of spec upper (maybe?!???). I have my new upper and will be swapping out the parts as soon as it starts raining again, can't waste the good weather on inside projects this time of year!!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top