So, I've got hip to a kindly tip, and have a plan to motor southwest. Though farther south than Route 66, I'm reasonably sure I'll get my kicks. More seriously, I'd like to record some of the meanderings for later review by my beloved, and possibly, my father (we often run plans past the patriarch). I'm looking for a device that:

• Records video from a vehicle.
  • Is not permanently attached. I'm hopping a plane and renting a car in this case. (Though this mode of transport will likely change after initial investigation.)
  • Is small enough to be stashed in à la carte baggage.
  • Isn't redonkulously expensive. (No problem paying enough for a reliable unit though.)
Thanks for any recommendations.

P.S. I have it on good authority that those desert routes are bat country. No matter, I'm going to be properly armed with a .357 revolver and a flyswatter. :p

Go Pro - pick one you like. They offer suction cup window or dash mountings. Cameras detect orientation, so it doesn't matter if the camera is "upside down" or right side up, the video will come out the same.

^^^This^^^

Plus you can set the frame rate and “speed play” the entire road trip contained in a few minute video if you set it up correctly.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom