JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys looking around the forums I think it's safe to say there is some fellow dog lovers here so I thought I might be able to take advantage of some local knowledge on breeders in the area. I'm looking for a good Rottweiler breeder in Oregon. I'm located in Eugene area, but considering this Addition to the family is a serious investment I don't mind driving a few hours. Excited to hear what you guys might know.

There's a lot of dogs at the humane society looking for a good home. Just sayin'...

I hear that Billy... But being that I have a young son and family I'm more inclined to get a young pup with good genetics at 8 weeks so my son can grow up with him and have as a loyal protector for many years as I remember having as a Youth. Things that's are be it possible but few and far between in aforementioned society and pounds alike.

in other words your a dog bigot..
A lot of grown dogs won't have anything to do with you and will actively try to run away to find their previous, long time master. Lots of working dogs (German Shepherd dogs, GSD's) are like this.
I think he's being realistic.. not everyone wants a hippy yellow lab.

i love pushing buttons. LOL!!
I know precisely what he is saying. I am considering another rott for my pack right now. My last rottie owned me and she loved every minute of it. I still miss her.
And just what is wrong with a yellow lab?

I hear you Mark, thats what I want. A dog that leaves a foot-print in my family's life as a loyal companion and member of family. I love labs and retrievers as well, but I agree they are a bit liberal or "Hippie-Like" with their affections and loyalties albeit great companions, but my Wife and I have our hearts set on a Rottie...

And just what is wrong with a yellow lab?
There's nothing wrong with a "what I said" in that/my context.. all dogs are good. period. But if someone says they want a rot and you go all snotty off the bat by saying they're a bigot.. nevermind. perhaps just shut up.

certaindeaf, your reaction is just what i thought someone would do. Shutting up is a good thing. Perhaps you should since you missed the joke, which now seems to be on you.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top