JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This could only happen in Chicago or a Chicago-like place. Guns are not the problem. Poor child rearing by bad parents (make that single mothers because most violent criminals have grown up in such a home environment) and negative influences from idiot neighbors are the primary sources for later gun violence. I don't like taxes and big intrusive government yet I would be ok with supporting a program offering free and voluntary sterilization. Hopefully, the Chicago teen will not go on to breed.

MSNBC: Report: (Chicago) Teen shoots himself in groin, blames ninjas
Report: Teen shoots himself in groin, blames ninjas - U.S. News

This is just one if the many ills of our society these days, blaming anyone for their ineptitude. The lack of self responsibility seems to be lacking these days. Off course, self responsibility has to be taught at a young age, to those parents that embodies this value to their child/children, a huge thank you. Let the responsible parent's be the role model, not the sound bites that comes from the TV.

This is just one if the many ills of our society these days, blaming anyone for their ineptitude. The lack of self responsibility seems to be lacking these days. Off course, self responsibility has to be taught at a young age, to those parents that embodies this value to their child/children, a huge thank you. Let the responsible parent's be the role model, not the sound bites that comes from the TV.

you have to have personal responsibility (or at least know about it) before you can teach it

America doesn't have a gun problem; America has a moral/parenting problem. I am willing to bet dollar to donut that this young man grew up without a father figure in his life.

darwin award
an award given to somebody who dies or steralizes themselves in a manner that is so stupid and reckless, they actually improve humanity's gene poll by removing themselves from it.
--- Urban Dictionary

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads