JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought you might be interested in this article South Carolina man dies after test of bulletproof vest fails.

AcSC.jpg

A South Carolina man died Wednesday morning after police say he asked one of his friends to fire a gun into a bulletproof vest while he wore it, Fox Carolina reported.

Sent via the Fox News app for iPhone. Download the app here.

Dan Maul

I just read a story on Yahoo that she lied about it, she's now an accessory to murder and another man has been charged with the murder.

NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

What a stupid way to die. It would be interesting to be able to follow this case, did she or didn't she? Man I wouldn't want that crazy girl watching my grandkids, she gives me the creeps just looking at her picture.
Kinda of reminds me of someone that would have been a Chuck Manson follower.

^^^^ Ha Ha "My name is Taylor Ann Kelly and I killed and ate Charles Manson!" "He was stringy and a little greasy!"
Every person involved in the vest test should, at some point, become a contestant for a coveted Darwin Award!

One in the ground and another in jail ..... stupid at perfection!
No way in hell would I put on a vest and ask anyone to shoot me.
No way in hell would I shoot someone wearing a vest asking me to shoot them to test the vest.

Wrap that vest around a pumpkin, water melon, garbage can or a tree stump if you feel the need to test it. Wrapping that vest on yourself and talking someone as dim witted as you to shoot you is the poster child of stupid on both parts.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!
One in the ground and another in jail ..... stupid at perfection!
No way in hell would I put on a vest and ask anyone to shoot me.
No way in hell would I shoot someone wearing a vest asking me to shoot them to test the vest.

Wrap that vest around a pumpkin, water melon, garbage can or a tree stump if you feel the need to test it. Wrapping that vest on yourself and talking someone as dim witted as you to shoot you is the poster child of stupid on both parts.
And yet that's exactly what the maker of the first vest did! If the person wouldn't then he'd shoot himself.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top