JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We went shooting today with EPS and his crew, what an enjoyable day. We got there around 8:00am and stayed out until 3 or so. A lot of ammunition was used up today. His steel targets took a lot of hits. We both have a bunch of guns to clean
Next time it will be BBQ time along with shooting.

20190406_091006.jpg

20190406_120127.jpg

20190406_090810.jpg

We needed the shelter, the rain would come & go. The wind picked up.and we had to deal with holding them down a couple of times.

Yes it was a great day .
I only have a few pictures right now but my sister took a lot of pictures .
I was busy with control the chaos .
Lol .
And by the way @HighlandLofts .
Grandson is a 7 year old BAD A$$ .
That kid is awesome.
He can pick up a 38.
Or 357 44 .
22 pistol or RIFLE .
Load it and shoot it.
I had a great time time with him.
AWESOME

Last Edited:
The boys and my sister .
It was my nephew 18 birthday on Friday so I said I would take him and three friends Shooting .
And my sister got In the gangster photo.
7177.jpeg

I LOVE seeing this. Getting the kids involved is soooooo important any more. We need all the young shooters we can get. When I was a kid weather meant nothing. If I had some ammo I was out having fun! Glad to see some youngsters being taught safe fun like this.

Looks like a fun time and a very nice pit! For the most part an opposite experience from what I had today. I just recently got a little S10 that used to be my 4x4 rig running again and I took it up to Green Mountain to see if she would survive a little road time... Man, what a bubbleguming dump up there. People are really crap sometimes. The "shooting pits" themselves are a disaster of course, but I was blown away at the amount of garbage either dumped in bags or beer/liquor bottles lining the roads. Crazy.

Oh well, ran a few mags through one of my pistols and the truck survived so there is always that.

Looks like a fun time and a very nice pit! For the most part an opposite experience from what I had today. I just recently got a little S10 that used to be my 4x4 rig running again and I took it up to Green Mountain to see if she would survive a little road time... Man, what a bubbleguming dump up there. People are really crap sometimes. The "shooting pits" themselves are a disaster of course, but I was blown away at the amount of garbage either dumped in bags or beer/liquor bottles lining the roads. Crazy.

Oh well, ran a few mags through one of my pistols and the truck survived so there is always that.
Lot of shooters here have get together s to clean up shooting spots to keep them from being closed. Maybe some who live around you could get together for a clean up there.

I got these pictures from a video.
But it's me and Mason .@Highlandlofts grandson.
Lol I am holding my hand on his shoulder .
Because he blast off 5 rounds and it would push him back a step
LOL Screenshot_2019-04-07_003009.jpg Screenshot_2019-04-07_003002.jpg Screenshot_2019-04-07_002314.jpg Screenshot_2019-04-07_003026.jpg

Ed
Mason loves that AR, I will get the multi- tool back to you as soon as i am through with it. Thank you very much, you are a dedicated firearms man.
I will be picking up a couple more 80% lowers so we can build a couple AR's up in different calibers.
I need to pick up a progressive press now to keep up with his shooting. This summer when I get some extra cash.

Next shooting trip should be a lot dryer. Atleast we had periods of no rain. And every one got to do a lot of shooting. Thank you for diposing that garbage bag of the shotgun hulls we picked. Next few trips we will be useing the upper pit so we can clean up the shotgun hulls up there.
I will dig out our blackpowder stuff for the shoot up to Greene's next Saturday.

Let me know when you get another free Saturday to hit it again. I will load up some 223.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads