JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wife and I just finished the Punisher, 1/2 way through Luke Cage. I've caught a couple episodes of Daredevil, I'll finish it up after LC. Iron Fist was decent too.

I liked all the 1911 action in the Punisher. I didn't think my wife would be o.k. w/all the blood and violence until she started asking if I was ready for another episode. She covered her face a few times on the last one.

I started watching the Defenders and figured I should watch the shows about the individuals 1st. I find the series good entertainment but not at all suitable for young ones. I wait until they're in bed or are otherwise predisposed.

I just finished watching the "Mindhunter" 1st season and found it to be very good in a lot of different ways.
I liked the characters and their personal interactions with each other and also the serial killers they were interviewing for the FBI's psychological profiling department that two agents were tasked with developing.
The cars from the 70's brought back a lot of memories and the cigarette chain smoking by the older FBI agent sure reminded me of my Dad and Uncles.
The first serial killer interviewed should win an award as he was that good portraying the real guy locked up in the California State Penitentiary.

MINDHUNTER | Netflix Official Site

Last Edited:
I loved the Punisher growing up as a kid but I'll be damned if I don't' just about hate superhero movies. Not a fan of X-Men, Hulk, Avengers, etc...That being said, I might try the Punisher series.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top