JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this pair of boots direct from Danner “USMC Desert RAT’s”.

<broken link removed>

They looked good and felt great, except for the fact that my right pinky toe does not want to play with the rest of the piggys, and gets blistered up each time I wear them. Now before you think that it will mess you up as well, unless you have had (5) foot surgeries that actually changed your foot size, you will be fine.

I thought they would break in, but after wearing them a total of 5-times no luck. There are a few scuffs on the plastic impregnated toes and heel caps, all the rest of the leather looks perfect. Interiors look as new. These are also “RECRAFTABLE” by Danner, meaning new outsoles, leather and stitching can be replaced meaning these boots will last for years of great service. These are US 10.5 Extra Wide. New these are over $300, I am asking $175 shipped to your door. Please e-mail with any questions, or if you would like more photos. My loss is your gain. I want these to go to someone that will be able to use them instead of sitting in the garage collecting dust.

vyp5vq.jpg

o858vb.jpg

j7tic8.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top