JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not USA made but Army Kinetics for $60! Lacrosse work boots from $40-50! Danner work boots $70-90. They do have some USA made boots for $170-190.

Hurry though because common sizes sell out fast!

<broken link removed>

I haven't need work boots since I got out of the field in about 1988 or so!! But I bought Danners back then because they were waterproof. They know how to make boots!!

Another sale started today but there aren't any USA made items this time. They have a couple hunting boots, a youth hunting boot, a slip on camp shoe, rubber hunting boots and a set of waders on sale now until Monday.

<broken link removed>

If you ever come down south check out their factory store over in NE Portland. They have a lot of miscellaneous seconds on one side of the showroom.

Oh yeah? I might have to make that trip soon. My Danners are on their last legs and the local cobbler has done about all he can for 'em...

They have another sale going on that I think ends Sunday night at midnight if my calculations are correct. It is just the Portland made hikers for $130-150.

Oh yeah? I might have to make that trip soon. My Danners are on their last legs and the local cobbler has done about all he can for 'em...

Just saw your post as the post before mine caught my interest to check it out. Was happy to see they're so close to me, I can drive to the factory store in minutes. :)

Anyway, I saw they offer a recrafting service: Danner - Boot Recrafting Depending on the boot, they can do something for you. Might be financially more interesting, plus you'll get a mostly broken in shoe.

New sale starting today and ending Monday at midnight. It looks like most of the hunting and work boots have the common sizes in stock right now (Friday ~9:30 AM). The U.S. made boots are $165-180, but that seems reasonable to me. That is 50% off regular prices and not all of them are seconds.

<broken link removed>

New sale starting now. Military type boots, vandal series work boots (steel toe & plain toe), and some women's hiking boots.

Buy your lady some hiking boots for Christmas. :)

It looks like LE/Tactical black boots are the deal this time at 40-70% off. They have LaCrosse work boots @ 50% off too. I think the Ft. Lewis is the only made in USA boot this go around @ $195.

I bought my first pair of Radicals about 7 years ago and they were GREAT! They lasted me almost 3 years and I wore them daily. The next two pairs I bought have been terrible. Lasted less than a year. They did warranty one of those after I complained for an hour to them. They are the most comfortable shoe in general for my feet but I don't know if I can make myself buy another pair. $180 for a pair of boots that lasts only 8 months doesn't work for me.

DANNERS are JUNK!!!
Flat out.
Buy Kennetrek

Kennetreks are 390.00
And I hate being the guy that says spend a crap load of money. I love money in the bank.
But I have sheety feet. So I pay the man, and smile!,
Aloa look at Lowa, and zamberlaine.
Might of misspelled the last one.

I have a few pairs but the US made combat hikers are the only ones I've used enough to know they are damn good. I've had them about three or four years. I have some Rivot TFX gor-tex also and they are very comfortable. I haven't worn them enough to know how long they'll last. The RAT HOTs I have are in the box in reserve. I'll have to wear out the others before I try them. They were only $79 in one of these sales though so I'm sure they'll be sufficient.

Of course I only have made in USA models. The Radicals are imported. I might try some imported Danners when they show up in one of these sales for about 70% off. When I buy foreign boots they are usually $50 disposable Hi-Teks or Skechers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top