Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DanielDefense/yankee/bcm Ar15 with 5 30 round mags

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by volcomdork182, Mar 12, 2013.

1. volcomdork182

volcomdork182 Gresham/portland New Member

Hey guys, Just have a year old ar15 here. The Specs are at the bottom. The rifle has the milspec everything pretty much. Gun shoots like a dream never had a problem with it malfunctioning. The price i'm asking is 1300 obo with Vortex Sparc or 1150 obo w/o. Gun will come with case and 5 magazines. Magazines are 1 bcm steel, 2 us issue steel, and 2 magpul. All are 30 rouders, Magpuls have black followers and the us issue and bcm are green. Mostly looking for Cash but i am open to offers that have gun +cash. But again i must get atleast 400 cash along with the rifle/pistol. Amount of cash added will depend on object being traded. Cash is needed for oral surgery that i am having this week so it must be sold relatively fast. Guns im interested in are revolvers/1911/m1/m1 carbine/lever actions/double barrel of decent brand/mini 14 really open to alot of trades but the key, again, is cash for surgery. You can email me at volcomdork182@gmail.com or pm me on here to get my number, prices are obo so least you can do is try.
    Yankee hill upper, lower, and low profile gas block
    Daniel Defense 16'' Barrel
    BCM Complete bolt carrier group and gunfighter charging handle
    RRA lower parts kit with od hogue grip and od green carbine stock
    photo.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    photo-3.jpg

2. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

p m. sent

3. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member