JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Taken off a new and unfired V7 upper. Only listing under used because I took it off the upper. Will come with all rail accessories and both parts of the barrel nut.

$190 FTF cash in the Gateway/Parkrose area of NE Portland.

20140630_202717.jpg

I'm still going back and forth between which Geissele rail I want. So far I've only decided I want it in their DDC color. The new MK 8 rail looks promising as well.

I seldom use this site anymore---but I would take your float rail if it is still available----as long as you have all the pertinent hardware for proper installation. Would try to IM but don't have the patience to figure out how. Thanks Paul 5414593899

Hey Paul, still avail with everything except wrench since its a take off. You might get 2 texts from me because I'm not sure the 1st went through.

Edit: No wonder the texts wouldn't go through. Anywho, I left a voicemail with my number.

Last Edited:
Hey Paul, still avail with everything except wrench since its a take off. You might get 2 texts from me because I'm not sure the 1st went through.

Edit: No wonder the texts wouldn't go through. Anywho, I left a voicemail with my number.
Sorry for the "old school" landline complete with "answering machine "-----Hi Tech out here in the country----Thanks for your prompt reply----I'll check my answering machine. I will take it---Love the Daniel Defense stuff and esp the feel of that forearm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.