JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD

I had this set up for a while but didn't really use it.
Total of less than 50 rounds shot.

The red dot is free. You don't have to take it. :)

The suppressor is optional for $100 extra (+ $200 stamp).

The upper receiver with sights: $1100. ( oregon or washington buyers)
As shown in the photos : $1200. (Washington buyers only)

PM for questions. ***No Trades ***

Thank you.

IMG_6826.jpeg IMG_6827.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
im interested.
I wish you where in oregon. you dont personally happen to have an ffl/sot? that way you could form 3 it to a dealer in oregon then I'd form 4 it from them...otherwise as an individual in a different state you would have to form 4 or to a ffl/sot in oregon then I'd have to do another form 4...2 stamps and 2 year long waits.
people in the same state can form 4 between each other without the need for an ffl/sot

im interested.
I wish you where in oregon. you dont personally happen to have an ffl/sot? that way you could form 3 it to a dealer in oregon then I'd form 4 it from them...otherwise as an individual in a different state you would have to form 4 or to a ffl/sot in oregon then I'd have to do another form 4...2 stamps and 2 year long waits.
people in the same state can form 4 between each other without the need for an ffl/sot
Thanks for the info. I don't have ffl.

I will sell the suppressor to a Washington resident only.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top