JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$2249.99 *SOLD - Law Enforcement Only

DSC_1201copy_zps42254ba3.jpg

DSC_1194_zpsb101c5b0.jpg

DSC_1196_zps50764215.jpg

The Daniel Defense Patrol Rifle Package has been assembled to offer law enforcement officers the perfect general-purpose system, built to be utilized by the new officer equipped with a rifle for the first time as well as the seasoned veteran. Like each of the Law Enforcement kits, the Patrol Rifle Package comes fully equipped with everything necessary to put the rifle into service, right out of the box. The package includes our signature Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V1 with our Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel, the new Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0 FSP and carbine-length gas system and is perfectly outfitted with the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO), fixed A1.5 rear site and Magpul PMags.

THIS PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL ONLY
The foundation for the Patrol Rifle Package is the DDM4v1 Carbine. Every aspect of this gun was engineered with the tactical professional in mind and is the same platform showcased in our famed Torture Test video featuring Larry Vickers (LAV).
This Patrol Rifle Package is outfitted with the Daniel Defense Front Site Base / gas block combination for those operators who like having that fixed front site... just in case. With the additional sighting accessories included in this kit, you can co-witness the front site in conjunction with the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO), or use the "iron sights" alone to engage those longer range targets. The DDM4v1 has proven to be one of the most rugged platforms on the market and is a great option for Duty Rifle use.
Each of our LE duty rifle packages are available at a significant discount to all current, credentialed law enforcement professionals and comes with our limited lifetime warrantee. Please contact the Daniel Defense Law Enforcement division or an authorized Law Enforcement Dealer for pricing and other details.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION

• Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point.
  • Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps.
  • Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7, 16" M4 Profile, Carbine-Length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Heavy Phosphate Exterior Coating.
  • Chamber: 5.56 NATO
  • Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
  • Bolt Carrier Group: Complete 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group assembly with Daniel Defense Logo, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
  • Buffer: H Buffer
  • Gas Block: Daniel Defense Front Site Base
  • Handguard: DDM4 Rail™ 12.0 FSB
  • Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
  • Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Style Vertical Grip
  • Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense Low Profile Rail Ladders
  • Weight: 7lbs 14oz (w/out sling)
  • Made in the USA
Additional Package Components

• Optic: Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO)
  • Back-Up Weapon Sights: A1.5 Fixed Reare Site
  • Sling: Vickers Combat Applications Sling™(VCAS), 2PT Quick Adjust Padded Carbine Sling with Molded Acetal Adjuster, Black
  • Magazine: Ammunition Magazine: (3) MAGPUL 30-Round PMAG®
Warranty Statement

The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 Carbine shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your firearm in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer's products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.

Additional Information

SKU02-088-15113
Restricted ShippingYes
Manufacturer Number02-088-15113
Barrel NutNone
ManufacturerDaniel Defense

I have SBRs for order, but this is not one of those. These are allocated for LEO officers by Daniel Defense, the package has been made affordable and cheaper as a whole. I have no say in the matter, other than complying with to whom it should go to. Select-fire...that's dept. use and I can provide that to.

well at least i know now not to buy from daniel defense. they're just some people sitting up there at obama and other polticians right hand. never buy from okiiguns.com along with their support.

Ill make it simple so everyone can pick up the point...

DOA is selling the rifle. DOA = top notch FFL

Daniel Defense made the rifle. DD = top notch manufacturer, quality products, and haven't participated in the raping of the gun community during the scare.

Saying you won't buy from either because an LEO is allowed the tiniest shred of a benefit for constantly, on a daily basis, stepping out in the world to protect citizens for bubblegum pay is ignorant and disrespectful to all involved.

I in no way am saying that LE should not be properly armed. I like ATK and Freedom Arms Group what I am saying is seeing this I know I will be buying an OLYARM or RRA for their support of law abiding citizens. The ridiculousness of these bill(s) being produced is unreal.

I in no way am saying that LE should not be properly armed. I like ATK and Freedom Arms Group what I am saying is seeing this I know I will be buying an OLYARM or RRA for their support of law abiding citizens. The ridiculousness of these bill(s) being produced is unreal.

hahahaha you'll buy subpar parts, from companies that do the same thing that DD is doing here (at least I know RRA did at one point). Make's sense to me if you don't think about it at all.

My issue is that while there are many LEO on this site, they are a minority. This post would better belong on a forum that is geared toward LEO specifically. A post in the classified section of this site that does not apply to the large majority of users here seems a little bit off to me.

Just my .02 cents

Richard

Ill make it simple so everyone can pick up the point...

DOA is selling the rifle. DOA = top notch FFL

Daniel Defense made the rifle. DD = top notch manufacturer, quality products, and haven't participated in the raping of the gun community during the scare.

Saying you won't buy from either because an LEO is allowed the tiniest shred of a benefit for constantly, on a daily basis, stepping out in the world to protect citizens for bubblegum pay is ignorant and disrespectful to all involved.

bubblegum pay? Haha where Iraq

well at least i know now not to buy from daniel defense. they're just some people sitting up there at obama and other polticians right hand. never buy from okiiguns.com along with their support.

Why are you crapping in his thread. He has made it very clear why he can ONLY sell to LEO. As far as DD goes, who cares if they have decided to sell a complete package to LEO only. It's no different then Noveske, S&W, Sig, Colt etc. etc....they all offer LE discounts. The only difference is that DD has actually held back a few rifles for LE. Don't bash OKII guns. I have dealt with him and he is a stand up guy!!

Well, I'm glad they posted this. . . I'm not LEO, but one of my friends who is LEO was looking for a SBR and is absolutely stoked that I passed this info along to him. Although I have no interest in SBR, it feels great that I was able to help him find a great rifle at a great price. He had nothing but praise for DOA and DD.

Just my .02 :s0155:

DOA and DD are top notch.

DOA especially. I just got off of the phone with him after an hour discussion about numerous firearm related topics from 12:30am-1:30am...

You cannot beat the service and willingness to help people out.

Thanx everyone! I didn't realize this discussion was going on. I haven't been able to get in for a while and when I have managed to log in. I get dropped.

* As I have product coming and going. Placing an ad allows me to keep things current. I do pay to advertise here, which I do, but since you don't pay for the same service you wouldn't know that the vendor section isn't frequented as much. I have to wait to bump ads just like you.
I know there are other sites geared towards the LEO crowd, but this is where I have chosen to do business. I offered it here first and literally after I started advertising the supply dried up very quickly because other dealers seen a place to buy ARs, excellent ARs with in house uppers / lowers etc.
I will eventually post them elsewhere, but I'm trying to serve those that do come here and I have not been limited in what I can price them at, nor have I taken advantage of the amount of money I could and make with this awesome packages. Either way I still would not consider such a matter as "gouging". But I enjoy helping those who I have stated since the beginning I intend to help. And members here are no exception. I do what I can, when I can.

Again, thank you for the support guys/gals.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.