JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Am posting his firearm for a buddy of mine, hes currently in a pickle for cash and hes having to sell his rifle.

The firearm is currently in Eugene, Oregon.

What you will receive is:
Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, v3
Surefire flashlight with mount and switch
Kleen Bore Cleaning Kit
Daniel Defense Case

For Specs of this rifle will be in the link below:
Daniel Defense, Inc | Browse | Rifles | Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, v3 (Mid-length Barrel)

Asking price $1,200.00

IMG_3597.jpg
IMG_3595.jpg
IMG_3594.jpg
IMG_3587.jpg
IMG_3584.jpg
IMG_3600.jpg
IMG_3608.jpg
IMG_3606.jpg

how many rounds have been shot through the rifle?

I'm lookin to buy a new carbine so this DD would be ideal as long as it has no problems. 1200 is a solid price.

Interested, but do have a question:

The link to the DD site shows an m4 profile barrel, but the pics look like a heavy contour barrel. Maybe it is just the photos?

Thanks,
DJM

Interested, but do have a question:

The link to the DD site shows an m4 profile barrel, but the pics look like a heavy contour barrel. Maybe it is just the photos?

Thanks,
DJM

Good eye. I didn't catch that. Same question. Is this an M4 or heavy contour barrel. This would effect my interest in it as well.

Am wondering myself too, it almost looks like the (Lightweight Carbine Barrel) that DD has on there website, I`ll have to get back to guys this evening on this matter as he will provide me the paper work and etc for me to see to confirm if this is the DD M4 V2 rifle and not a different model.

Am wondering myself too, it almost looks like the (Lightweight Carbine Barrel) that DD has on there website, I`ll have to get back to guys this evening on this matter as he will provide me the paper work and etc for me to see to confirm if this is the DD M4 V2 rifle and not a different model.

That would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
DJM

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.