JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Group,

Up for sale is my Daniel Defense DD4M - 5.56. I'm located in Bellevue and open to travel locally to do the transfer at a local gun shop.

This is one of my favorite AR15's, very light, never has had any feeding issues. The round count is ~2k to 3k.

Original owner, few modifications
- Hexmag pistol grip
- BCM charging handle
- UTG (cheap) front and rear sites

Small touch up paint (not my doing) around mag release from when I lived in Cali and a friend who didn't know what he was doing added a bullet button for Cali compliance. Original mag release has been re-installed.

Will come with 1 PMAG or Hex Mag - your choice.

Looking for $1,000

Thanks, Thomas

IMG_4889 copy.jpg IMG_4888 copy.jpg IMG_4887 copy.jpg IMG_4886.jpg IMG_4885.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey there, open to trades?
I have an AK with full polymer furniture (Zhukov stock((Magpul))and ATI front handguard w/guad rail picatinny) I could offer up. Would come with 2 PMags.

Let me know! Thanks!

Hey there, open to trades?
I have an AK with full polymer furniture (Zhukov stock((Magpul))and ATI front handguard w/guad rail picatinny) I could offer up. Would come with 2 PMags.

Let me know! Thanks!

Hey There,

Thanks for the offer, I have not had an AK before, what brand is it? do you have any pics? 925-765-0930 feel free to text me. I'm located in Bellevue.

Thanks, Thomas

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.