JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i have a lightly used Daniel Defense M4 9.0 for sale. This high quality forearm was $284 new plus $23.90 for the FDE Magpul rail covers (i will include the original receipt that shows this). Check out D.D.'s website for more info, I'm sure they can do a better job describing this than I can,haha.
My price is $175, any less than that and I have no problem keeping it as i am sure I'll have another need for this one day.
There is some carbon on the last couple inches of this (I shot about 30 rounds of 9mm without my suppressor),i tried briefly to clean it off for the pics but obviously you can still see it. It doesn't look as bad in person and you might be able to clean it off a little better than I did. :cool:

DSC01773.jpg
DSC01771.jpg

I have the 7.0 on my M4-gery and LOVE it! I just bought a complete Armalite middie upper to go on another completed lower that's been living in the safe for a couple years, and was thinking about putting a DD free floater on it. You willing to ship to Woodburn? LMK.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.