JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanting to sell a bunch of goodies I've had laying around in hopes of funding a new project.
Everything is in either brand new or like new condition.

PWS keymod 12" rail. Had mounted on an upper and am going in a different direction. Come see with barrel nut (still needs to be removed) 2 plastic picatiny sections, mounting hard wear and barrel nut wrench. This was part of the "cannon" batch meaning it had some flaw in the factory but I have been unable to find one. $90

B5 Systems foliage Bravo stock. Bought off eBay a few months ago and don't have any use for it right now. Looks brand new. $50

Daniel Defense fixed Iron Sights. Brand new without box.

Impact Weapons Components keymod QD sling mount, hand stop, and thorntail offset mount. Hand stop is brand new while the other 2 are very lightly used but could pass as new besides some lock tight on the thorntail mount. $70 for all.

Ergo grip. Brand new without box. Comes with screw and spacer. $12

I work full time in Portland so I might not be able to meet up until the weekends.
Only trades I'd be interested in is for an 11" Troy rail (squid grips version) or a Vortex Viper pst 1-4 with some cash coming from my end. 3608five2 four5zero1

IMG_0266.JPG

Depending on price I'd take the DD irons.
Edit: I'll take em depending on ability to get together.

Seller can still sell to better available party.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.