JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As the title states looking to sell my Daniel Defense DDM4v7LW. Rifle is completely factory as far as parts and components go. Daniel Defense can tell you everything you need to know if you want specifics. Round count isn't exact, would probably say at/or around 5-600ish. Rifle has a Vortex Strike eagle (OPMOD edition) 1x6 sitting in an Aero ultralight mount. Also has a magpul BAD lever and magpul MS4 single point sling. Will come with factory DD case, manual, lock, etc., and 1- 32 round DD magazine (FDE hex mag not included). Rifle can be sold without goodies in factory condition, or as it is shown in the pictures. Sits in the safe too much to justify hanging onto but by no means am I in any rush to sell.

F2F deal at FFL in Warrenton, not looking to ship sorry. Buyer is responsible for transfer.
Price for bare rifle - $1,800 FIRM...................Price for rifle w/ extras - $2,150 (options can be added/removed with prices negotiable)
Please PM offers/inquiries

AR #6.jpg AR #5_LI.jpg AR #1.jpg AR #3.jpg AR #4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: