Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Daniel Defense DD5v1 16" 7.62, Nightforce 2.5-10x42, SPHUR mount, Geiselle DMR, Surefire Scout

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$4000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308/7.62x51
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
$4000

As the title says; turn key ready to go rifle. I spent a lot of time setting this rifle up perfectly. Only high quality components. Not in the title: Magpul offset flip-ups, AAD Scope covers, Magpul stock and grip, Mad Scientist muzzle brake.

This rifle shoots like a dream. Wouldn't be opposed to trades of various values; Nightforce ATACR F1, quality complete 5.56 upper receiver specifically.

nc_oc=AQkBRjTU8XmTmqbvEgBj_6Qkujw52oG4wsIsdI21dRXlBb8MWpVp54LF0K3dQoEubzw&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY