Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Daniel Defense DD5v1 16" 7.62, Nightforce 2.5-10x42, SPHUR mount, Geiselle DMR, Surefire Scout

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$4000
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
$4000

As the title says; turn key ready to go rifle. I spent a lot of time setting this rifle up perfectly. Only high quality components. Not in the title: Magpul offset flip-ups, AAD Scope covers, Magpul stock and grip, Mad Scientist muzzle brake.

This rifle shoots like a dream. Wouldn't be opposed to trades of various values; Nightforce ATACR F1, quality complete 8” 300BLK upper receiver or complete gun specifically.

nc_oc=AQkBRjTU8XmTmqbvEgBj_6Qkujw52oG4wsIsdI21dRXlBb8MWpVp54LF0K3dQoEubzw&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
wakejoe
Reactions
DD5V1: 2500
Nightforce 2.5-10x42 Mil/Mil MilR reticle: 2000
SPUHR: 410
Surefire/mount/wire: 379
Magpul Offsets: 170
AAD Scope Covers: 200
Mad Scientist Break: 80
Magpul CTR: 60
Magpul Grip: 20
Larue Risr: 20

$5839 Total, current retail prices

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online