JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale 1 N.I.B. Daniel Defense DD LITE Rails - 9.5FSP in Dark Earth (16"Carbine).There can't Possibly be a better deal on these hard to get Dark Earth rails from Daniel Defense! I'm going to part with these for just $235.00. This sale is for one item only. Way below cost not to mention the $395 MSRP! I do accept PayPal and I can ship for $12.35 extra. Not accepting any offers at this time. PM/call/text Jim @ 503-828-2717

Note: these do not come with the proprietary barrel nut wrench. They are available from Daniel Defense and multiple retailers on eBay for about $15. If you don't understand anything about this ad than you haven't read it.

d812a8de7c34903885256db1471980f8.jpg 20c8e3b433273eb399ea59136d235cd3.jpg
The Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Rail™ utilizes the patented Bolt-Up System™ which allows the upper receiver to have a continuous uninterrupted upper rail platform. The Daniel Defense 9.5 FSP Free Float Rail System features a cut in the front of the top rail to accommodate the front sight post and gas block of a carbine-length AR15 gas system, while at the same time, providing much needed additional rail space along the sides and bottom rails. More rail space means enhanced capability for modern rifle accessories.

Every rail is available with either ladders or panels which are made from santoprene, which can handle heat up to 350.

• Free Floating Barrel Design
  • Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
  • Aircraft Grade Aluminum
  • Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
  • Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
  • Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish. The AR15 Lite Rail weighs in at an amazing 11.6 ozs.

• Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
  • Length: 10"
  • Width: 2.06"
  • Weight 11.6 Ounces
  • Inside Diameter: 1.22"
  • Made in the USA!
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
Our Bolt Up System Barrel Nut Wrench is required for installation

If you don't understand anything about this ad than you haven't read it.

Last Edited:
Note: these do not come with the barrel nut wrench. They are available from Daniel Defense and multiple retailers on eBay for about $15.
Just to clarify, is the required wrench proprietary or will a standard AR barrel wrench work? It is my understand some, as in Noveske require a non standard wrench.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.