JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
Factory new Daniel Defense M4V7S URG 11.5" w/ MLOK rail

7075-T6 Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps, Cold Hammer Forged HP/MPI Tested Chrome Lined 5.56NATO 1/7 twist barrel, MFR 10" MLOK Rail, Properly staked chrome lined MP Tested M16 BCG, CH and DD VFG.

3.5lbs

Includes everything pictured, along with the DD box it came in.
$995

5883DABB-3AA3-4FD3-B047-F782656C7EE2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
In going with this upper vs the MK 18, is there anything that I would be missing as a first time AR pistol owner?? Or are they pretty comparable to the point I wouldn't notice

Outside of the length, I see that part. It seems that the MK18 is the benchmark, and I just want to make sure I do it right the first time. I have never owned an AR or AR pistol so when comparing the different components I am trying to piece it together so it will last.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.