JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More info

News sources are reporting that the stalled gun control bills are being pushed again by anti-gun supporters.

Oregon lawmakers didn't coax SB-347, SB-700, and SB-796 through last minute deadlines, just to let them die a quiet death.

ANY or ALL of these bills could be brought to the Senate floor at a moment's notice...

Anti-gun State Senators are counting on you being lulled into a false sense of security.

G, I've seen it too many times, bad gun-grabbing bills on the verge of defeat suddenly being resurrected and rammed through in the dark of night.

Liberty-loving patriots like you cannot let your guard down now.

Please take a moment to read my email below.

Then, I need YOUR help to put an end to these anti-gun bills in Salem.

Here is what you can do:

Contact your State Senators and urge them to oppose SB-347, SB-700, SB-796, and all other anti-gun legislation.

Click here to find your State Senator.

Or call them at 1-800-332-2313.

Again, INSIST they OPPOSE all anti-gun bills including SB-347, SB-700, and SB-796.

Remind them that gun owners like you are watching their actions. Urge them not to pull any last minute anti-gun shenanigans.

Thank you.

--Dudley

From: Dudley Brown [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, April 16th, 2013 3:10 PM Subject: Gun control in Oregon?

NAGR Banner

Fellow Patriot,

Billionaire-playboy New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his cronies have been criss-crossing the country pushing anti-gun bills in western states like Colorado and California.

Oregon is their next target.

When I heard about the gun bills that are on the move in Salem, I knew I had to tell you right away.

Some anti-gun lawmakers are foaming at the mouth to kill pro-gun bills, and have been eagerly waiting to see exactly how much gun control they can "get away with."

Here are three bills you should know about that are up before the Judiciary Committee this week:

*** SB-796 Concealed Carry live-fire requirement:

This bill adds an arbitrary live fire training requirement to the concealed carry permit process.

Feast your eyes on these:

Receive a score of at least 70 percent on a firing range test and you only get 3 chances...

(A) 20 rounds fired from a distance of three yards, with:

(i) Five rounds fired one at a time with two seconds allowed for each shot;

(ii) 10 rounds fired two at a time with three seconds allowed for each two shots; and

(iii) Five rounds fired with 10 seconds allowed for all five shots;

(B) 20 rounds fired from a distance of seven yards, with:

(i) Five rounds fired with 10 seconds allowed for all five shots;

(ii) Five rounds fired with four seconds allowed for the first two shots and six seconds allowed for the remaining three shots;

(iii) Five rounds fired one at a time with three seconds allowed for each shot; and

(iv) Five rounds fired with 15 seconds allowed for all five shots; and

(C) 10 rounds fired from a distance of 15 yards, with:

(i) Five rounds fired with six seconds allowed for the first two shots and nine seconds allowed for the remaining three shots; and

(ii) Five shots fired with 15 seconds allowed for all five shots

*** SB-700 Universal Background Checks

This bill would make you a criminal for selling your neighbor a firearm without a government imposed Background Check. It creates a de facto registration for ALL guns bought or sold in the state of Oregon.

*** SB-347 Criminal Safe Zone Creation

Currently concealed carry permit holders may carry in Oregon K-12 to defend themselves and their families. This bill would erase that freedom and leave it up to the schools to decide who is permitted to defend their lives and who will be left with just the --duck and die-- option.

It's time to pick up your telephones and boot up your email.

Please take the following actions, right away:

1.) Contact the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

* Here's a link to the committee's page. * Here's a quick link to email them all.

Urge them to vote against SB-347, SB-700, and SB-796 on Wednesday!

2.) Contact YOUR state lawmakers at 1-800-332-2313.

* Click here to look up your Senator.

Ask them politely, but firmly to OPPOSE all anti-gun legislation including SB-347, SB-700, and SB-796.

Thank you very much for taking action right away.

For Freedom,

Signature Dudley Brown Executive Vice President

P.S. Anti-gun bills are receiving attention from lawmakers in Salem.

Without your input, I'm worried the only voices lawmakers will hear will be those calling for more draconian gun control.

It's crucial your lawmakers hear from you.

Please take the following actions, right away:

1.) Contact the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

* Here's a quick link to the committee's page. * Here's a quick link to email them all.

2.) Contact YOUR state Senator at 1-800-332-2313.

* Click here to look up your lawmaker.

Insist they oppose SB-347, SB-700, and SB-796 and all anti-gun legislation.

National Association for Gun Rights keep up the fight for pro-gun legislation and against anti-gun schemes in Salem and Washington.

The National Association for Gun Rights is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Constitutionally protected right-to-keep-and-bear-arms through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to anti-gun legislation. The National Association for Gun Rights' mailing address is P.O. Box 7002, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. They can be contacted toll-free at 1-877-405-4570. Its web address is www.NationalGunRights.org

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top