JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, you guys remember that weatherby style pre 64 30-06 featherweight. It's done. Threw a little tru oil on it to help protect the wood, freefloated the barrel and sealed the barrel channel. Took it out and shot it for the first time after that work was done to it and the best 5 shot group was with my el-cheapo 180gr. winchester power point load. Here's the rifle now. Hope you enjoy the after picture (My $475.00 featherweight):
View attachment 620900
View attachment 620901

No Regerts, it's not for sale yet buddy..... If I ever decide I want to let it go, you'll be the first to know...:cool:
Nice rifle!

54LW9mM.jpg
igvNefz.jpg
PCggHeh.jpg
6NxRR3S.jpg

Well, you guys remember that featherweight I bought for $475.00, don't you? I found an all original stock for it:
Kei7reR.jpg
Kp3AiNd.jpg

I got lucky when I found this one. It was at a good gunsmith's shop. He had tons of rifles and had some pre 64 stocks hiding behind some rifles and shotguns. I asked how much he wanted for the featherweight stocks and he said, "dang, I thought I had those hidden" :D:D:D:D:D:cool: . Well, needless to say I walked out of the shop with a primo stock...:s0133:

Oh, here's my 2 30-06 featherweight rifles:
ZmPZu6o.jpg

Well, since we are on the topic of prices being low....:rolleyes: I pulled the Leupold scope off my $500.00 Ruger boat paddle rifle and will sell it on ebay for somewhere around $325.00....

Before pic:
Pi6OK3q.jpg

That brings the price down to $175.00 for the boat paddle Ruger 30-06.. Yeah, that is cheap....

u71mhuR.jpg
wvkWwNV.jpg
NK4wZvd.jpg

I've never seen a Tikka this nice before. It had a scope on it when I bought it. I pulled it off and will probably sell it on ebay. Its a Nikon prostaff, not worth much, but does add a small amount to the rifle. This one was a pretty good deal... Yes, prices are still low. It's a buyers market right now guys...

Well, since we are on the topic of prices being low....:rolleyes: I pulled the Leupold scope off my $500.00 Ruger boat paddle rifle and will sell it on ebay for somewhere around $325.00....

Before pic:
View attachment 632439

That brings the price down to $175.00 for the boat paddle Ruger 30-06.. Yeah, that is cheap....

View attachment 632436
View attachment 632437
View attachment 632438

I've never seen a Tikka this nice before. It had a scope on it when I bought it. I pulled it off and will probably sell it on ebay. Its a Nikon prostaff, not worth much, but does add a small amount to the rifle. This one was a pretty good deal... Yes, prices are still low. It's a buyers market right now guys...
Does this mean that your selling the 30/06 boat paddle for $175

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads