JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My new to me, Super Blackhawks cylinder pin was backing out under recoil so I replaced it with a Wolff extra power spring. All is good with my cowboy loads but it still backs out with full power stuff. I've got another Wolff spring I could throw in but I'm wondering if there's another issue? Base pin under size? The gun was polished by a previous owner, could it have been polished enough to make it under sized? Base pins with a set screw are a lot of money so I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks.

OK I went back and looked again. the cylinder pin is held in by a latch pin,spring, and nut. so you might be looking at a stronger sping. Its kind of hard to buff the hole bigger unless someone went in there with a dowl and emery cloth. got any calipers measure both and see what the difference is.

Actually, I just ordered one from midway yesterday. It was way cheaper than I thought, only $23. I got the basic knurled model with a set screw.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top