JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My new to me, Super Blackhawks cylinder pin was backing out under recoil so I replaced it with a Wolff extra power spring. All is good with my cowboy loads but it still backs out with full power stuff. I've got another Wolff spring I could throw in but I'm wondering if there's another issue? Base pin under size? The gun was polished by a previous owner, could it have been polished enough to make it under sized? Base pins with a set screw are a lot of money so I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks.

OK I went back and looked again. the cylinder pin is held in by a latch pin,spring, and nut. so you might be looking at a stronger sping. Its kind of hard to buff the hole bigger unless someone went in there with a dowl and emery cloth. got any calipers measure both and see what the difference is.

Actually, I just ordered one from midway yesterday. It was way cheaper than I thought, only $23. I got the basic knurled model with a set screw.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top