JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been wanting one of these ever since Dan Wesson announced that they were going to produce these. I loved my Razorback in 10mm, but with the cost of ammo (and availability of components), I wished it was in .45, and now it is!

It looks like I got the 12th one made, and it looks like they changed the sight setup over the regular RZ-10. I can't wait to get out and put some rounds through it!

019-4.jpg

032.jpg

007-3.jpg

046.jpg

Nice - wish they would have had that available when I got my CBOB. Would have bought one of those instead.

The cbob has its uses too, but if you ever want to sell it, I'm sure you could pretty quick. My next goal is to find a commander classic without a bobtail, apparently they made them, I just need to figure out what other body parts I can live without :p.

Thanks for the Pics PG I Liked the looks of the new RZ45 so much I ordered one fro myself.

Cant wait for it to get here

DW will also have availabe A CCO version in Late June that I looks very nice as well

Thanks for the Pics PG I Liked the looks of the new RZ45 so much I ordered one fro myself.

Cant wait for it to get here

DW will also have availabe A CCO version in Late June that I looks very nice as well

haha, you would order one Andy! Did you find one in stock? I should have told you earlier because davidsons had 3 of them when I ordered mine, but were out last time I checked.

Also the CCO is the next DW on my list :D, I just didn't know if the RZ-45 or CCO would ship first.

Yup found one through a FFL friend should be here sometime later this week.

Let me know if you hear anything about the CCO shipping.

Shhhh... Dont tell the wife. :winkkiss:

I could not wait for a DW CCO so I laid down a deposit to have Bob Serva at Fusion Firearms make me a CCO light weight. Should be ready in about 12-14 weeks... I hope.

However I must admit that I will likley put a DW CCO on order as well as Soon as they start shipping.

Andy

I could not wait for a DW CCO so I laid down a deposit to have Bob Serva at Fusion Firearms make me a CCO light weight. Should be ready in about 12-14 weeks... I hope.

However I must admit that I will likely put a DW CCO on order as well as Soon as they start shipping.

Andy

Got extremely lucky this morning

Was calling around looking for info on the new DW CCO and called
CZ Custom in AZ and by chance the person who had called just before me had one on order and had canceled it so they sold it to me:D

There best guess was that they would receive there allotment of 2 pistols
late May or early June.

Got extremely lucky this morning

Was calling around looking for info on the new DW CCO and called
CZ Custom in AZ and by chance the person who had called just before me had one on order and had canceled it so they sold it to me:D

There best guess was that they would receive there allotment of 2 pistols
late May or early June.

Awesome! I will have to check that CCO out when you get it :D