JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know anybody who is anybody especially in the handgun world has shot a dan wesson. SO here's the dan wesson forum question of all time. Are there any local (PAC NORTHWEST) dealers that actually have any aftermarket or factory (NEW OR OLD IE MONSON,PALMER, OR NY) parts. Or anyone know any smiths that make T/C, EPC, PPC BARRELS for them I have. Monson version of course 744, 15-2, and the 22LR and finding parts is like pulling teeth unfortunatley, I bought them all as is with a single barrel and shroud. I know gunbroker, and DW themselves also EWK arms, but there is a descent following up here but no parts what gives?

I Shoot the 15-2 and 445 quite a bit (mostly for hunting) There really isn't much for them as far as after market.
Since most of the parts we find are "used" dealing direct with danwesson.com some of their products are updated.

Try Numrich-They don't have much right now but might help.
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Models.aspx?catid=178

Also might try and call Herb's Guns of Kalamath. 541 851-0547
They are all into Dan Wesson revolvers. Its been maybe 5 or 6 years since but he had barrels.

Last Edited:
Thanx, i'm gonna have to give them a call . I have a 15-2 and a 744 right now gonna start looking for a porkchop the next few months as well. give me a heads up if you see any floating around or find an extra large frame barrel wrench.

Dan Wesson are excellent revolvers. They are extremely difficult to work on though. The side plate is fitted so tight, that it is almost impossible to get off without galling the mating surfaces. If you are not careful, you will break the side plate.
Check out the seam around the side plate......I have never seen a tighter fit on any make of revolver.
If you take your time replacing the barrel, it will serve you well.
It is the fastest revolver to reload under pressure as well because you open the cylinder with your support hand's thumb, and reload with your "more dexterous" right hand. (assuming you are right handed)