JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD THANKS FOR ALL THE INTERESTS!***

Hello again all,

I am flip flopping again...

Just found out I have some major medical bills coming up so this beauty has to go...

Package for sale:

Dan Wesson VBOB in matte stainless, 45 ACP.

This pistol has about 700 rounds down range and is in like new condition (99%). It has been my carry gun but show no wear on the gun (mostly sat in my work laptop bag). It will come with Heinie 8 night sights, 2 OEM CMI mags and 2 Wilson Combat EMT mags (the ones with the fat base plates). will throw in a comptac IWB minotaur holster as well.

Would like to see $1600 for the package. I believe it is a fair deal including the extra mags so the price is FIRM. Anything lower, I will just put it out for consignment at a local LGS.

I would love a Glock 19/26 or a Glock 30SF as a partial trade but cash is king. Also, I am not paying the AWB craze prices of 600+ for a Glock. If that's your offer, please click back out of this thread. I would like to see Glock gen 3 + 1100 cash or gen 4 + 1050 cash.

FTF in Seattle area only. Willing to travel about 30 minutes in each direction. Need to do a Bill of Sale and YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH ME RECORDING YOUR DL/CPL# FOR MY RECORDS ONLY! IF NOT PLEASE MOVE ALONG!

Picture013-2.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Picture011-3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics. Will try to post better ones later if you want.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.