JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I can't believe I'm going to let this one go. It has a lot of sentimental value to me. But, alas, my interests have changed and it's time for me to let it go along to someone else who will hold it in as much esteem as I do.
This is truly the best 1911 I've owned, let alone fired, which is...a few...and that's including a LEO's Wilson Combat 1911 duty gun. This is every bit the quality of a custom 1911, minus the hefty price tag. I have walked this Valor out to 100+ yards with relative ease and it runs plates like a beast. This was bought brand new and has approximately 500+/- absolutely flawless rounds fired through it and was cleaned oiled after every outing and a complete strip down clean/lube every 100 or so rounds. Always stored indoors in a climate controlled safe. In other words, it's been very well taken care of and is in excellent condition. Also, this is the more sought after 1st Gen Valor.

• Dan Wesson Valor V-BOB .45 with their Duty Treat finish and all the Valor series accoutrements.
• 2 factory 8 round mags
• Factory case and literature

$1600 and I'm not accepting trades on this one.
If the transfer is done at one of my local shops, either Newport Pawn Shop or Lincoln City Sporting Goods, I will take care of the transfer and bgc fees. Otherwise I am willing to travel a bit to meet (however, please don't expect me to drive across the state) and fees will be on the buyer. Also possibly willing to ship on buyers dime.
Thanks for looking!
*Apologies for the poor quality pictures, a photographer I am not! :oops:

20220925_133645.jpg 20220925_133631.jpg 20220925_133556.jpg 20220925_133618.jpg 20220925_133249.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: