JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone here know much about Dan Wessons I rescued one that was in bad shape. I need to figure out how to remove the cylinder from the swing arm. I also need to get a Barrel wrench so I can take the barrel off. If anyone can point me inthe right direction it would be great.
J.P.

Just went through this with my Dan Wesson 357 CTG, was going to try to replace the extractor assembly only to find out that it is only replaceable by the factory (the extractor) It's at the factory now. Had I found this post earlier I could have sent my wrench down to Sweet Home with my brother for you to borrow, just missed the connection by two days.

I also need to replace the extractor on my 357 ctg. How did it work out for you and can you give me some contact info for the factory and anyone else that may have parts for sale?

Just went through this with my Dan Wesson 357 CTG, was going to try to replace the extractor assembly only to find out that it is only replaceable by the factory (the extractor) It's at the factory now. Had I found this post earlier I could have sent my wrench down to Sweet Home with my brother for you to borrow, just missed the connection by two days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top