JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have this PM7 that I really like, but I'm more of a blued 1911 fan, than stainless, so I'd like to trade it for a quality, gloss blued 1911.

This pistol has the DW "cross" logo, from my research, that means it should be from the Bob Serva days. Spend case us dates June of 2005. The case has a CZ sticker on it, but was told they got all the inventory with the purchase of the company. Either way, it's super smooth and super accurate, trigger is great. Probably the nicest 1911 I've owned, if not for a few small details/personal preferences, I would be keeping it, and I just might.

I am looking for -
4-5"
Gloss blued
NO bobtail
Full size grip
Quality - Dan Wesson, Colt, Les Baer etc, I can make up value difference with trade.

I will send more pictures to interested parties. Comes with case, I can include 3 mags or we can keep our own.

Might also trade for an FN 5.7 or Benelli M4, something else, or $1350 $1200

Other trades -
-HK USP 9 or 45
-Prelock 4" or less S&Ws in Magnum Cal.
-Quality NON-US made AK47 (WASR or Yugo ok too)
-Offers welcome

66AC488C-0DBE-4D99-86FA-16219D0BB451.jpeg BB80D188-AE85-4BB4-A1B5-E4778FE665BF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I used to have one of these, but mine was a pre-CZ PM7. It was an absolutely fantastic pistol. From what I've heard, the quality of these pistols remained consistently superb during and after the CZ acquisition. Looks to be a very fair price too!

Good luck with your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.