JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
How about a two tone practical BHP worked over by Novak's with a fiber optic front site and an adjustable browning rear?

Sounds nice though it appears that you are in Arkansas and I am only doing FTF in Oregon.

I know I should know this from the serial number, but what year is this?

The shell casing from the factory is dated 6/2010. I purchased the pistol new this year (2011) in February or March.

I have a high power, nice gun, 1961, refinished by FN. Do you know if the gun has the forged frame or cast? I can't recall whether it was 2010 or 11 that they changed to forged, all the DW's I have now are cast.

I have a high power, nice gun, 1961, refinished by FN. Do you know if the gun has the forged frame or cast? I can't recall whether it was 2010 or 11 that they changed to forged, all the DW's I have now are cast.

I believe it was 2010 that they changed to forged frames. PM any pics you may have of the BHP; presume it is the internal extractor? Has it been modded to feed hollow points?

It hasn't been modified, although I removed the obnoxious mag disconnect, I can put it back if you like. The trigger is 5.2 pounds, it's a Buenos Aires police HP, the original grips are gone, it has gorgeous wood grips and some aftermarket hard rubber grips. The trigger/sear pivot bar pin is the old style with serrations running through an oval insert, no roll pin as in later ones. BHP001.jpg

BHP002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.