Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Dan Wesson ECO .45

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BradC, Jun 27, 2015.

1. BradC

BradC Clackamas Active Member

I have a Dan Wesson ECO 45 in like new condition. Not sure how many rounds through it, but definitely not many. Got it from another member who took great care of it, and haven't used it much myself so its in great shape. Fit and finish is immaculate just as any Dan Wesson, only selling because I need the cash and have switched to a different carry setup.

Comes with the original box and all the contents, two mags, and original grips as well as the extras it's wearing in the pic. Asking $1,300 OBO. May consider trades, I am a sucker for threaded pistol-caliber guns, and would love a 300 BLK or a pistol caliber carbine like a Beretta CX4. Really REALLY want one of the new sig p220 10mm so I'd trade for one of those. Just offer what you have because I like guns :)

Thanks for looking!

Dan Wesson ECO1.jpg

DSCN0070.JPG

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    Reacher120, akeefer and Blackcobra like this.
  2. nickmoon

nickmoon Portland Member

I carry an ECO and it's a joy. My XdS hasn't had any use since I got the eco. Shoots like a dream. Snag it!

BradC likes this.
  3. pee

pee lebanon or New Member

Hey I'm looking for the eco you still have it?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  4. nickmoon

nickmoon Portland Member

Mines not for sale. They original post was not by me. I just chimed in :)
    N

5. pee

pee lebanon or New Member

Your inbox is full. Interested, please send me a pm with your phone #. Thanks