JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want one of these handguns, and they are supposed to be available in 2020. CZ can't, or won't give me any clue when they will be on the street, and today I see them in the Rifleman as new for 2020.
The compact model that would be my choice. I doubt the full size version would be better than my TSO. Oak Hill now has them on their site and will let me know if they ever get them. $1549
1585704765724.png 1585704961687.png

The compact is pretty cool, don't really care for the full-size mostly due to the rail,being as it would be a carry gun for me the rail-less compact makes more sense.
That said great to see more pistols with 1911 style triggers on the market, had a Hudson H9 with a similar trigger and it was an amazing target gun, super accurate, never a hiccup with good quality S&B ammo(124 grain).
I imagine this being a Dan Wesson product will shoot well and have longterm parts support. The only reason I sold my Hudson H9,I have another pistol like that but it is pretty much idestructible and I haven't heard of any ever wearing out or breaking despite being a 1970 design by H&K.

The compact is pretty cool, don't really care for the full-size mostly due to the rail,being as it would be a carry gun for me the rail-less compact makes more sense.
That said great to see more pistols with 1911 style triggers on the market, had a Hudson H9 with a similar trigger and it was an amazing target gun, super accurate, never a hiccup with good quality S&B ammo(124 grain).
I imagine this being a Dan Wesson product will shoot well and have longterm parts support. The only reason I sold my Hudson H9,I have another pistol like that but it is pretty much idestructible and I haven't heard of any ever wearing out or breaking despite being a 1970 design by H&K.
There is also a compact railed version, in case you change your mind on the rail. (I kind of want one)

I LOVE my Dan's. That compact looks very interesting. Kinda what I was hoping for from DW. i see that as a EDCX9 competitor.

Me likey!

Can't wait to see a review.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR