JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
10mm
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Amazing gun and hard to find, DAN WESSON. It has the G10 grips and 6" SS SLIDE/BLK FRAME. This long-slide 1911 features a six-inch bull barrel for superior accuracy and a long sight radius. The longer barrel also give the full-power 10MM loads the time needed to develop the round's truly hard-hitting potential. The illumination capability of the fully-adjustable, fiber optic sights put hunters and range time on target. For the hunter who is up to the challenge of pistol hunting or the 10mm enthusiast who likes showing off at the range, the DW Kodiak is powerful, accurate, durable, and 100-percent ready for a challenge. It's a conversation piece and a dream to shoot.

028B4019-6F9A-492A-AC14-97190D3A8608.jpeg DCBA0C23-1ADE-418B-9014-F96FE3CA3DDE.jpeg F5E435EA-D99F-4BBF-AFD9-6A111F24BA74.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Damn. I just bought one of these a few weeks ago. Should be an easy sale. They truly are hard to find and months out if you order one.

I have a Kodiak and I absolutely love it! Very accurate, very pretty, and the recoil impulse with the longer barrel is dreamy! If I was rich, I'd have one in each color scheme!

I have a Kodiak and I absolutely love it! Very accurate, very pretty, and the recoil impulse with the longer barrel is dreamy! If I was rich, I'd have one in each color scheme!
I wanted the black one personally, until I saw this tri-tone in person. Never been a color scheme I would go for but this one is beautiful.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.