JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Picked up a Dan Wesson CTG this last year, wasn't functioning smoothly when I got it so started taking it apart to see if I could spot the problem. Ran into some difficulty in the final stage of disassembly, there seems to be a set screw or roll pin that I need to remove to get the extractor out of the cylinder. I have already gone down to a .050 hex (allen) wrench and that doesn't seem to be small enough but it also does not make sense for this to be a roll pin (to me anyway) Here is a photo (sorry about the fuzzyness, trying to hold the extractor out agains spring tension and single handedly operate a camera phone in the other.
IMG_20101112_115909.jpg

Would like to figure this out without taking it to a gunsmith if anyone has any ideas,
Thanks.
Ron Patton

Didn't find the number till after closing on Friday (3:30 EST) so I e-mailed, got an answer today, looks to be a factory assembly only part that's going to cost around $150 labor, shipping and parts.